Learn More About STCH Ministries
About STCH Ministries
STCH Ministries (originally South Texas Children’s Home) is a faith-based, nonprofit organization that has been caring for children and families since 1952.
- Homes for Children, caring for children of all ages
- Homes for Families for single moms and their children
- Family Counseling services for individuals, couples, and families sorting through the challenges of life
- International, reaching children and families through international missions
- Faith & Work to enhance job skills and spiritual growth
- Faith & Finances to teach biblical principles of money management
- Pastor Care to serve those who are always serving others
- Family Support to connect needs of families with resources
- Ministry Consulting to share expertise and resources with other ministries
Our vision is to show the love of Christ to each and every child and family to whom we minister. We do this by creating a culture where the needs of families are seen and met in creative and innovative ways. Efficiency and accountability are strategic priorities with effectiveness and excellence the resulting evidence. We desire God to use STCH Ministries in mighty ways to do His work.
- Honoring God
- Reaching hurting children and families with His love and truth
- Enabling others to join us in this ministry